Protected PCI makes complete revascularization a safe and effective option for high risk PCI patients who are poor candidates for surgery or conventional PCI
The goal: A more complete and safe revascularization, which leads to lower MACCE1,
improved quality of life5 and less time in the hospital for patients11,12
Who is the patient population and how do you identify them as candidates for high risk PCI?
*64% of patients determined inoperable by surgical consult or refused surgery. Remaining 36% determined not surgical candidate by treating physician.