Improving Outcomes with the Impella Platform
Date: March 12 - 13, 2019
22 Cherry Hill Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
This course is specifically for Surgeons, Heart Failure and Interventional Cardiologists (Heart Team) that treat patients with cardiogenic shock with a primary focus on survival with native heart recovery.
The course focuses on:
- Patient identification for hemodynamic profiling in shock including RV failure
- Protocol development for cardiogenic shock
- Impella RP® clinical data
- Best practices in using the Impella RP
- Hands-on simulation and patient management
- Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with world class faculty and hear about their experience with the Impella RP
This program is for Heart Team physicians that have experience with the Impella platform of products, (Impella 2.5®, Impella CP® and Impella 5.0®) and have recently acquired the Impella RP and are committed to improving patient outcomes in cardiogenic shock at their institution.